Okay, I know I’m not the only sucker for a good egg roll! 😫 I have fallen IN LOVE with these simple, yet delicious veggie rolls! The flavor gets my taste buds right where they need to be and the crunch... MY GAWDT! 🙌🏽 Throw in some Litelife Sausage & you can turn up the intensity, versatility, and the protein a bit! 👌🏽
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup scallions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 12 Nasoya Won Tom Wrappers
- 1 tablespoon water, for sealing
- vegetable oil, for frying
Litelife Gimmie Lean Ground Sausage (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix together the chopped cabbage, carrots, scallions, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, soy sauce, and sesame oil(crumble some veggie sausage in here according to your liking if you’d like). Toss until well combined.
- Place a veggie roll wrapper on a clean work surface and add 3 tablespoons of filling to the center. Fold the bottom of the wrapper over the filling, then fold in the sides and roll. Lightly wet the exposed with your fingertip and continue rolling to seal the egg roll. Repeat with the remaining wrappers and filling.
- Fill a deep skillet with ½ inch (1 cm) of vegetable oil and heat over medium-high heat until the oil reaches 325˚F(160˚C). Fry the egg rolls in batches of 1-2 at a time for 2½- 3 minutes on each side, until crispy and golden brown. Remove from oil and drain on a wire rack or plate lined with paper towels to absorb any extra oil.
- Thank yourself and all of creation for what you just brought to life! 🙏🏽
- Bless ya taste buds! Enjoy every bite! 😋